Little Smiles partners with local hospitals, hospices and shelters in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware. We work directly with nurses, social workers and child life specialists to fulfill personalized requests to help kids smile.
Our Partners Include:
- Bryn Mawr Hospital – Main Line Health System
- Chester County Hospital
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Frankie’s World
- Inspira Health Network
- Nemours AI duPont Hospital for Children
- Philadelphia Children’s Alliance
- Ronald McDonald House of Philadelphia
- Shriner’s Hospital for Children
- St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children
- Wesley House Shelter
Little Smiles Philadelphia was started by a relative and a close friend of Paul Donohue, the founder of Little Smiles, Inc. Florida and is an independent affiliate. It is with great passion that, in accordance with the Little Smiles mission statement, Little Smiles Philadelphia has assisted and continues to assist thousands of children in the City of Philadelphia and surrounding areas. Little Smiles Philadelphia's dedicated board of directors and volunteers work unselfishly day in and day out to provide "little smiles" for the children who need it most in the Greater Philadelphia region!